Friday, June 7, 2019

Silence - Now Think On This by Steve Martin

Silence

“I was mute with silence, I held my peace even from good, and my sorrow was stirred up. My heart was hot within me; while I was musing, the fire burned.” (Psalm 39:2-3, NKJV)

While sitting on our front porch swing in the early morning hours, the cool breeze blew gently across in the quiet moments. While others continued to rest in bed, or prepare for the new day, I enjoy these times in prayer and listening to our Lord’s heart and voice. He enjoys it too, I believe, as time is given with Him and His Holy Spirit.
Then within my spirit, I sensed a weeping build up, as if I was interceding for another who was softly crying out to the Lord. I continued in prayer, and He spoke, “Silence.”
Not one but several I understood were crying out to the Lord in this hour. I was interceding for them. As they sought the Lord, knowingly or unknowingly, He was having me join them in prayer. His heart was being shared with me, for them.
Throughout the ages, the Lord has called upon His people to stand up and speak up for those who cannot. We are being asked to intercede for the unborn, the prisoners lost in deep, dark cellars, the believers in closed nations that are being persecuted for following the Way, the Truth, and the Life, Jesus, Yeshua. We are being called upon to speak up, and not remain in silence, for those who can’t.
As many are left alone, having no mouth to speak for themselves for the world to hear, we must be the ones who rise and speak for them. For many, it is us, the believers of the only Savior, who know the truth, who are the ones who need to speak for those who have been silenced, or whose mouth has not even been allowed to breathe the air of life for the first time outside the womb.
Every opportunity you get, every moment you have been given, to intercede, to write, to speak…do it. Those of us who know the truth must now speak it. Boldly, loudly, and with the confidence that Truth, His truth, will be heard.
Now think of this,

Ahava and shalom,
Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People, Inc.

P.S. As I was writing this, my WORD document kept shutting down. No obstacle must keep us from speaking up. 



Please sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter: Now Think On This 

In May 2019 I returned from my 20th trip to Israel. And guess what? I brought back for you 58 short videos I recorded and entitled “Walk With Me in Israel”. You can join me as I walk through the beautiful land and cities of Israel. 

Watch them here on our YouTube channel: Walk With Me - Israel May 2019

Also, my previous ones from other locations are here also on YouTube: Walk With Me

If these messages have ministered to you, please consider sending a charitable gift of $10-$25 today, and maybe each month, to help us bless families in Israel whom we consistently help monthly through our humanitarian work. Your tax-deductible contributions receive a receipt for each donation. Fed. ID #27-1633858.
  
Please donate online safely through our website. Click here: DONATE  

(or use the DONATE  buttons on the blog.)

Contribution checks can be sent to: 
Love For His People, Inc. 
P.O. Box 414   
Pineville, NC 28134

Todah rabah! (Hebrew – Thank you very much.) 

Please share Now Think On This with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.  Others will be thankful you did.

Now Think On This #427 - in the year of our Lord 06.07.19 – “Silence” – Friday, 5:30 am

This little fella joined me this morning, June 7, 2019, around 4 am, on our front porch.
A new prayer partner!



No comments:

Post a Comment